Thursday, April 9, 2009

Taco Bell Poop

You read that right, Taco Bell poop. Samothy just had a blowout in his diaper that shot up his onesie, then smeared up his arm as I transferred him to the changing table. No big deal, poo happens, but the gross part is that it smelled exactly like a 7-layer burrito from Taco Bell (I have a keen sense of gross Mexican food smell because I worked there for 2 1/2 years). I transferred Sam to the bath, then came back to the changing table to find the diaper dismembered on his bedroom floor. Here is the guilty-looking Dixie after I punished her in the kennel.

8 comments:

Mindy said...

I guess she wanted some Taco Bell. :)
I didn't know you worked there that long. Wow, I'm impressed.

Scott said...

I am torn between laughing so hard I throw up or just reading that entry one more time and not being able to stop myself from throwing up. Dismembered diaper. Well put Allison!

Treslee said...

That is disgusting, poor sam!

Stacie Aho said...

That is sick.

And even sicker that Dixie ate it. Bleh!

john and brenda said...

No more Taco Bell for me!

Selena and Russ!! said...

oh. my. gosh.

i knew this would be a good post by the title.

allison. that is sick. even for you and sam. ew. haha.

wow. that is what i call explosive.

and your dog is gross too.

we all know devin is gross.

you have a gross family.

and that is why i love you.

peachytiffers said...

I'm just glad that someone else writes about poop on their blog. :)

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

Wow Dixie, that is awesome. I too, share your tenacious love for the TB.