Thursday, January 29, 2009

Videos Make Me Happy

I finally set up my big computer. It had been hibernating since our move out to Surprise. I found a lot of my old videos on it, and I have had so much fun watching them, I just had to share! So if you're in the mood to kick back and enjoy some musical, memory-lane fun, tune in!!!

This video is from Christmas Break 2005. We had so much fun over that month vacation from NAU. If you want to know if this video is worth watching, here are some familiar faces you might recognize. Me, Selena, Devin, Daniel Dawson, Nick Sorensen, Ryan Gardner, Josh Fults, Alison Francis, Kirsten Allen, Catherine LaRosa, Scott Sorensen, Marci Pickett, Whitney and Brad...and the list goes on. Enjoy!

This video is from my and Selena's road trip to California for Jessica's wedding in October 2006. If you stick through the whole video, you get to see me take out my tooth! You also get to see Selena do a nasty tongue movement. Have any of you ever seen her "tongue show?" It's something.

8 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Those were very entertaining. Thank you! Haha. Do you still have that fake tooth?

Adam and Anya said...

You should make money doing this.

I'll pay you $15 for a movie of Adam and I singing "Endless Love" to each other.

The Robertson Family said...

blake123
You are hilarious! I love these videos. I've dec you remind me of Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy. Even and escpecially when you dance. Lol! Missin ya!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

oh lol...funny stuff...its amazing wat Selena can do while driving...you cant even tell that she was actually driving lol. Oh yea..I remember the tongue show.....

john and brenda said...

Now that was entertainment! I want to see all of your movies!

I am glad you made it to the wedding safely!

peachytiffers said...

Those are so funny! You've gotta teach me how to make videos like that. I love your blog!

Mindy said...

you crack me up! I remember watching those on your myspace page back when you had one. I can't remember if I knew that you and Devin liked each other yet in the first video. I love that you don't care about making a fool of yourself to the public. :)

Selena and Russ!! said...

ok so. I just watched this last night. Russ had gone to intramural basketball game and I watched these myself and i was CRACKIN UP like laughing real heard at the road trip video. I haven't seen that in so long! I LOVE US! It makes ME HAPPY TOO! I love videos!!!! I wish I loved closer and we could make more videos. I'm glad we made one for new years. We must do this until we are 90 years old and we'll make one of us getting wasted....hahah!